A commercial kitchen probably isn’t top of mind when you think about healthcare facilities. Nevertheless, many healthcare facilities have a cafeteria with a commercial kitchen. The exhaust system in any commercial kitchen can build up dangerous soot overtime. Hospitals and other medical facilities are required to abide by high safety standards. That’s why your healthcare facility needs a team with over 50 years of experience maintaining kitchen exhaust systems of all sizes. We hold ourselves to the Bare Metal Standard. Our standard exceeds the industry standards set by the National Fire protection Association. It’s our guarantee that 100% of your system will be cleaned to 95% bare metal, every time.
We Understand Your Business:
- We work around your hours.
- A professional presence – ALWAYS!
- Being aware of possible patient interactions
- Additional precautions for where pressure hoses need to run and where equipment needs to enter the facility
- Check-in with security
- COVID-19 precautions & will comply with any additional standards
Our Healthcare Facility Services:
- Kitchen exhaust cleaning
- Hood & vent cleaning
- Kitchen exhaust fan cleaning
- Complete ductwork inspection & cleaning
- Clean difficult-to-reach spots
- Photos of our completed job
Trust our specially trained team to keep your healthcare facility running safely. Our service professionals receive our proprietary best-in-class training. We ensure that your healthcare facility meets the strict health and safety regulations that your industry mandates. Our proprietary method allows us to clean hard to reach areas that our competitors can’t. Call the Bare Metal Standard location near you to schedule a free inspection and quote.
Photo by: istockphoto.com/sasirin pamai