Government Facility Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning
Cafeterias are common in government facilities. If food is cooked onsite, commercial kitchen maintenance is necessary. One of the best ways to promote a safe environment in your commercial kitchen is to make sure your exhaust system is clean. Trust our team with over 50 years of experience maintaining kitchen exhaust systems of all sizes. We hold ourselves to the Bare Metal Standard. Our standard exceeds the industry standards set by the National Fire protection Association. It’s our guarantee that 100% of your system will be cleaned.
We Understand Government Facilities:
- Increased security needs
- Will require security background checks for technicians and management that are on site
- Increased insurance requirements
- May require specific quoting and billing process – We have the administrative staff to adhere to any PO or billing processes that you require.
Our Government Facility Industry Services:
- Kitchen exhaust cleaning
- Hood & vent cleaning
- Kitchen exhaust fan cleaning
- Complete ductwork inspection & cleaning
- Clean difficult-to-reach spots
- Photos of our completed job
Our specially trained team can keep your government facility running safely. Our service professionals are trained using our best-in-class proprietary process. We’ll walk you through the entire process from scheduling to cleaning up after ourselves. Our proprietary method allows us to clean even the most difficult hard to reach areas that our competitors can’t. Call the Bare Metal Standard location near you to schedule a free inspection and quote.
Photo by: istockphoto.com/mguttman